CPE CF112 Carbon is a high-tech material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Carbon fibers reinforced CPE HG100 filament is developed for its pressure resistance, hardness and surface effect.
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing, low warping
- Matte finish
- Wear resistance, resistant to long-term load
- Chemical resistance
- Recyclable, bio-based, BPA free, styrene free
- It's hardness comparable to Vinyl 303
- High-technical durable long-life material
|NET WEIGHT: 0.6 KG (1.32 LB)|
|255°C - 275°C||