Monocure 3D PLATEBOND™ is a UV cured build plate adhesion promoter. It is designed to help 3D printed resin parts adhere to the build plate. This can be used in conjunction with Monocure 3D resin or with other photopolymer resin systems. This product is designed to work with 3D printing applications where UV light is used to cure resin layer by layer.
- Apply a few drops onto the build plate using the dripper provided.
- Using a scraper or gloved finger, smear the PLATEBOND™ liquid adhesive across the entire print area.
- Allow the printer to cure the PLATEBOND™ with the first few base layers. (It does not need to be cured before printing).
- If the model is difficult to remove after printing, hot water or a hairdryer can be used to help release the model from the build plate.
- Store PLATEBOND™ in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- This is a UV sensitive product. Please keep the lid on when not in use.
- Always wear recommended safety PPE when handling this product.
Odour Negligible Characteristics
Shelf Life 24 months
Active Solids 100%
UV Cure 225nm to 420nm
Cure Speed Very fast with UV Lasers & LEDs
Storage Dark Cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Wash Up RESINAWAY® or IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol)