LLDPE Filament - Natural - 1.75mm - 1KG
Regular price $19.00 USD
Regular price -27%
Couldn't load pickup availability
Do you need help choosing the right material or 3D Printer for your application or require a quote to purchase? Contact Us
Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) 3D Printer Filament.
Net weight: 1KG
- Higher tensile strength
- Impact resistant
- Puncture resistant
- Environmental stress cracking resistance
- Can withstand 80°C for long periods of time.
- Light weight (0.92 g/cm3)
- Corrosion resistant
- Weather resistant
- Easier to print than HDPE
- More flexible than HDPE
- Flows well and can be used to print small models using 0.25mm nozzle.
- Resistant to many different solvents and has a wide variety of applications
- Tends to rip or tear in a malfunction instead of shattering and becoming shrapnel like the other materials
Please note: LLDPE is a challenging material to 3D print with. Although we have managed to get some successful prints for basic geometries, we have by no means perfected settings that will work for all geometries. We welcome any feedback related to printing with LLDPE.