High-density polyethylene (HDPE) 3D Printer Filament.
Net weight: 1KG
Made in Canada
- Very strong, durable & impact resistant material
- Known for its large strength-to-density ratio (lightweight yet super-strong)
- Corrosion resistant
- Weather resistant
- Resistant to many different solvents and has a wide variety of applications
- Resists mold, mildew, rotting, and insects, so it’s great for underground & water applications.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 120 °C for short periods
- Food safe material
- Tends to rip or tear in a malfunction instead of shattering and becoming shrapnel like the other materials
- Easily recyclable
Please note: HDPE is a very challenging material to 3D print with. Although we have managed to get some successful prints, we have by no means perfected a reliable way to print with this material. We welcome any feedback related to printing with HDPE.